I eat a lot of chicken, so changing up the marinade is super important so that chicken doesn’t get boring. This recipe hits the mark – it’s super tasty and a little different from other recipes that I have made! I served with rice and a lovely salad. And of course I washed it all down with a beer – wheat is my go-to in the summer.
time: about an hour
chicken drumsticks & thighs
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon Sriracha
3 tablespoons mild honey
ginger thumb size, minced
1 teaspoon sesame oil
salad of your choice
1) Mix the sauce ingredients together in a large bowl.
2) Place the chicken pieces into the bowl and stir to coat evening.
3) Start your BBQ.
4) Start your rice (cook according to package directions).
5) Place the coated chicken on the BBQ, cook until no longer pink.
6) Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with rice and a salad.